• Functions as a power user of our Workday HRIS suite.
• Administers the onboarding process for new hires, including sending new hire paperwork via Adobe Sign, sending and monitoring background checks, Form I-9 verifications, and misc. data entry, etc.
• Facilitates offboarding and job changes processes (promotions, transfers, etc.).
• Completes verbal and written employment verifications.
• Stays current on changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits and employment and suggests necessary changes.
• Delivers various reports and analytics ensuring accuracy and timely delivery to employees.
• Performs systems audits and testing activities for Workday updates and reporting needs
• Additional duties as assigned by manager
Skills and Requirements:
• 1-2 years’ related experience in Human Resources
• Keen attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• High professional standards and strong customer experience mentality
• Workday or other HRIS experience preferred, but not required
• Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience