CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity in our Audit teams through paid internships in our Baltimore office, starting January 2021.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As an Intern with CohnReznick, you will work on real engagements from start to finish. And don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
We currently offer internships in both our Audit and Tax practice groups.
- Work on all aspects of an audit including cash, bank reconciliations, auditing accounts payable, performing searches for unrecorded liabilities, maintaining confirmation logs and preparing audit work papers;
- Assist with Audits, Reviews, Compilations and Accounting services;
- Resolve audit issues by obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients; and
- Assist team with daily client workflow.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Working toward CPA eligibility while pursuing 150 credits
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in both your major and overall
- Successful completion of two accounting courses prior to the start of your internship
- Leadership positions in extracurricular activities are looked favorably upon, as well as work and internship experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- General computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.