Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings, and work-life balance.
The development organization within Clearwater Analytics operates several independent project teams. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. We write software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and custodian banks. Our project teams are fast-moving, capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements, and responding to emerging opportunities.
As a Software Development Engineer at Clearwater Analytics, you will be a member of one of these project teams. You will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, helping your team design, implement and deploy quality software. You will be working in an agile environment producing designs and code that our customers will use every day. Your role is crucial for maintaining a fast pace of development and customer satisfaction.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 + years of professional software development experience
- Must be very familiar with an object-oriented language (e.g. Java, C++, or C#)
- Available to work in one of Clearwater’s development offices (Boise, ID or Bellevue, WA)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated, team player
Desired Experience and Skills
- SQL/Database experience
- Professional experience working in a SaaS environment
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture
- Fintech domain experience a plus