We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Support Analytics Intern (Summer 2021)What we’re looking for:
You have a passion for data, solving problems, and creating process efficiency. You work well within a team but you are also successful working autonomously. You are a self-starter and take the initiative to find solutions. You are creative and curious.
The Support Analytics Internship is a twelve week program designed to provide exposure to data principles and practices. You will gain experience in data collection, reporting, and analysis, as well as have the opportunity to work on advanced projects that leverage machine learning to generate health scores and predict outcomes.
• Collect, prepare, and validate data
• Create reports and dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI
• Conduct analysis and recommend actions based on data you are reporting
• Participate in multiple projects including system development and business process design
• Develop or maintain machine learning algorithms
• Develop or maintain forecasts and predictive models
• Currently enrolled student working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited college or university
• Understanding of data fundamentals through coursework or practical experience
• Effective analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong technical aptitude
• Team player
• Leadership experience preferred
• Ability to learn and drive for success
• Prefer majors in Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Data Analytics, or related
• Prefer 3.5 gpa or above
• Experience with SQL and Tableau
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.