Looking for an internship program where you’ll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work? Then you’ve come to the right place. Cigna’s Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business – which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you’ll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry. Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work
The Project Management intern will be working within our Accredo Specialty Pharmacy area of business. As an intern, you will assist in project management efforts aligned to our service delivery center of excellence servicing those diagnosed with serious or complex illnesses.
During the 12-week summer internship, you will have the opportunity to collaborate within your department and across the business while learning from some of our brightest and most innovative employees in your area of focus.
Schedule: You must be available to work a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks summer 2021.
What You’ll Do
- Engage and assist in project plans and execution
- Assist with any client service center requests and/or client transitions
- Identify areas of process improvement and provide recommendations
- Help with creating documentation and processes to improve strategic efforts
- Assist in consolidating and creating new processes that are in planning stages
- Provide project management support across a variety of ad hoc or assigned projects
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate program with a 3.0 GPA or above preferred; preferred majors include Business, Project Management, Communications, Healthcare or related field
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to think analytically and with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and be flexible when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
US Candidates Only: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship by the company, and therefore is open only to individuals who are eligible for employment in the United States and who would not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.