Bradford Academy strives to instill the qualities of character, excellence, creativity and service into our students as they become prepared, global leaders.
Bradford Academy encourages and fosters:
- Discovery of oneself through cultural experiences
- Development of individual purpose that nurtures success
- Leadership in personal responsibility, service and dignity
- Achievement based on ethics and integrity
EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE.
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
24218 Garner Street
Southfield, MI 48033
- Valid School Counselor state license.
- Demonstrated competence in all areas of focus.
- Ability to counsel students, parents, and staff, individually and in groups.
- Excellent verbal and written expression using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Exemplary work habits verified by previous employers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and skills of College application and related processes.
- Knowledge and skills working with At-Risk students.
To aid in the preparation of students for post-secondary life options, as well as promote understanding of the emotional and social development of children and the influences of family, community, and cultural differences on student success, along with working with students and staff on the implementation effective intervention strategies and appropriate referrals.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please follow the external application link via Handshake.
Please contact Courtney Kingma, Human Resources Generalist directly with questions at email@example.com
Choice is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. Please visit www.choiceschools.com for more information. EEOC