Foster Care Specialist:
- Providing support and conducting regular home visits to foster families.
- Completing assessments and service plans.
- Attending court hearings, family team meetings, Foster Care Review Board meetings and treatment team meetings.
- Conducting supervised visits and sibling visits as needed.
- Participating in foster parent recruitment activities in the Omaha community.
- Identifying resource families for children referred for foster care placement.
- Responding to emergencies as needed including on evenings and weekends.
- Completing documentation.
Full-time; 40 hours per week with rotating on-call duties