Backup & Recovery Help Desk Support
At Central Data Storage we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Central Data Storage and for the people who work here. Central Data Storage will teach the inner workings or our proprietary software UnisonBDR.
The overall purpose of this job is to provide first-line technical support. The primary responsibilities of this job include working with clients. Installing and maintaining backup and disaster recovery software. Primarily Windows operating systems using remote support applications. Install and manage backup software. Other responsibilities include after-hours call or support email handling.
- Must have 2 years of experience dealing with customers via phone or email
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues and provides courteous and knowledgeable assistance to questions.
- Proven customer service skills. Proven ability to learn from, teach peers, and to research solutions independently.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers over the phone, in person, and via email while providing excellent customer service.
- Preferred working knowledge of Windows Task Manager and Task Scheduler.
- Work regular business hours 8-5 pm Monday – Friday and take after-hours support calls and emails if needed.
Server & Workstation Skills needed
- Ability to troubleshoot the operating system, file system, and general workstation issues.
- Experience with installing, managing, and maintaining backup software preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting.
Currently offering an hourly part-time position with the potential to move to a full-time salaried position.
* We are not currently offering health insurance