We are looking for marketing interns who are excited to learn from and contribute to an exciting and innovative corporate marketing team. This position will primarily be helping with our marketing automation platform, specifically with email content and creation. Intern can expect opportunities to gain valuable experience and to utilize strategies using a marketing automation platform.
- Junior or Senior in college majoring in journalism, marketing, graphic design, or a business related field preferred
- Ability to utilize writing, editing, and design skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to speak up and think creatively
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Regular in-person attendance and punctuality required
- Assist in content creation of marketing emails and customer journeys, including graphic elements
- Create content for our marketing automation platform
- Build emails on Marketing Cloud
- Build communication pathways and journeys on Marketing Cloud
- Test different communication options via Marketing Cloud
- Maintain an organizational list of emails/communications being built, tested, and implemented Help the Marketing Team explore the options and capabilities available within Marketing Cloud
- Design images and graphics used within communications
- Exercise independent judgment under moderate supervision.
- Assist marketing department with any special projects.
- Assist in development of articles, social media posts, and ad campaigns, as needed
- Conduct relationships and activities in compliance with established Bank policies, procedures and systems, the corporate code of conduct, and all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
- General clerical duties which include generating correspondence and spreadsheets utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Multi-task in a fast-faced environment and meet specific time deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.