Roles & Responsibilities of Dot Net Developer:
- Working Knowledge of C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, jQuery, SQL Stored Procedures.
- Work both independently and as part of an Agile (SCRUM) development team.
- Analyse code and functionality of existing MS applications and perform fixes, enhancements and implement new projects.
- Work collaboratively with developers, business analysts, and management to define new (and enhance existing) features that are aligned with this organisation’s overall long-term strategy.
- MVVM design Pattern, MVC, Code refactoring, SQL Server 2008,
- Knowledge on Web API Development
- Understanding and experience in concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery, database architecture.
- Visual Studio 2010 and TFS, Creating User Interfaces with XAML
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.