Business Development Representative
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster.
The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- We are seeking Enterprise Business Development Representatives to join our growing North American team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter.
- A successful Enterprise Business Development Representative is a motivated self-starter who is hungry for a challenge. Your high-energy and professional persistence will drive your targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of named-accounts across all industries.
- The Enterprise Business Development Representative’s main focus is identifying, developing, and creating new business opportunities for Account Executives across North America.
- BA/BS from a top university or equivalent
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true out-performer
This role is based in our Downtown Raleigh Office.
If you’re currently NOT located in Raleigh but are willing to relocate to Raleigh (post COVID) we would love to chat with you!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.