Who we are
At CDP, we are on a mission to solve our planet’s biggest environmental challenges: climate change, water scarcity and deforestation. We believe you can’t manage what you don’t measure – so we run the world’s largest environmental disclosure system. For the past two decades, our team has worked tirelessly to create a thriving economy that works for people and planet in the long term – we accomplish this by engaging the global actors who wield the greatest influence in driving environmental change: companies, cities, governments and the capital markets.
CDP’s cascading global impact is powered by our tight-knit team of smart, savvy, curious and committed individuals, who share a common passion for creating a sustainable future. It is our people who make our work possible. And we provide our people with a working environment that empowers each individual to reach their full potential: one that is committed to equity; one that provides equal access for growth and development; and one that supports each individual throughout the full employee life cycle.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our North American Supply Chain team to support 10+ corporate members in their environmental journey by directly engaging with their sustainability and/or procurement teams, as well as working to expand the Supply Chain membership. Your mission: help us further our mission by building the expertise of the member companies in managing their supply chain sustainability issues relating to climate change, deforestation, and water security.
Who you are
o You are passionate about mitigating the climate crisis, reduce deforestation, and improve water security through direct corporate action and engagement
o You have demonstrable knowledge about the impacts that corporations and supply chains have on climate change, the global water systems, and/or commodity-linked deforestation
o You hold a degree in a subject relating to environment sustainability, procurement, and/or sustainable business
o You have excellent engagement and communication skills, and a strong ability to pitch services
o You can quickly understand client needs, identify opportunities, and act on this information
o You have the desire and ability to improve and streamline processes to achieve program goals more efficiently
o You are attentive to details, with strong organizational and time management skills
o You are proficient with MS Office 365
o You will manage Supply Chain deliverables for member accounts (10+ companies), including annual goal setting and tracking delivery of member benefits
o You will represent CDP through networking and speaking engagements at sustainability, procurement, and sector-related conferences
o You will manage projects across global Supply Chain program areas, such as data product development, marketing and sales, and/or events
o You will secure new Supply Chain memberships, as well as renewals with existing members
o You will provide ad hoc support for other projects as necessary
o You are a self-starter with an ability to come up to speed quickly and independently
o You are familiar Power BI, client relationship management systems, and/or other analytic platforms
o You have professional working proficiency in French
- Generous PTO. Tackling the world’s biggest environmental challenges is no easy feat – we offer a generous 20 days of annual leave to keep our employees energized.
- Paid holidays. We recognize 15 paid holidays, including winter break, and pay homage to our diversity by offering one additional floating holiday of your choice for religious or cultural celebrations, per year.
- Health and wellness. We strive to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff –employees receive excellent health, dental and vision benefits.
- Learning and career growth. We are committed to the growth and development of each individual team member. We offer continuous learning opportunities and training, and we even provide employees with an annual budget for personal development.
- Future planning: We know it is important to plan for the future. We provide our employees with both a non-contributory 401K, and an optional additional contributory 401K. We also offer life insurance.
- Commuter benefits: We know commuting can be a pain – we offer commuter benefits and a Citibike membership to employees to make life a little easier.
- Fun. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves (too) seriously. We regularly take time out for fun and festivities, from all-staff retreats, to happy hours, to summer outings and an end-of-year holiday celebration!
Are you interested in joining our mission? Please apply!
- To apply. Email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you’re a strong fit for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “CDP Account Manager Supply Chain Application – [First Name Last Name]” in the subject line. Please apply before May 7th.
- Compensation. We offer a competitive NGO salary plus an annual discretionary bonus. The salary range for the Account Manager role is $50,000 – $55,000.
- The fine print. We love and value our global employees. For this role, all interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the U.S.
CDP North America is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of justice, equity, diversity, inclusion and accessibility both within our workplace and across our larger organizational impact. Candidates of color and/or from marginalized backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply for this role.