- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field (STEM Field)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Casey’s Store Support Center in Ankeny, IA is searching for exceptional students to join our Summer 2021 Internship Program. We understand that in todays’ job market, having an internship that allows you to gain valuable experience can make all of the difference when determining what career path is best for you. We want to help you gain that experience and showcase how rewarding a career with a Fortune 500 company right here in central Iowa can be! We offer a holistic internship program including our executive speaker series, outings with your peers, in-depth departmental exposure, and much more.
As the Design Experience Intern, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced IT department at Casey’s with a focus on UI/UX design for both internally and externally facing applications. You will create wireframes, prototypes, and other artifacts of the design process. You will also work to help frame the overall brand design for Casey’s IT organization as it relates to presentation materials and collateral for recruiting and outward facing communications. The Design Experience Intern will work with business and engineering teams to present and communicate visual and interaction design concepts.