WORK AT WICO! Join us for our 100th Summer! <- Click here!
This upcoming summer at Camp Wicosuta, a traditional, all-girl’s sleepaway camp, we are in need of a few staff to be part of our Photo, Media, and Marketing Team. It is a great opportunity for students looking for hands-on work experience.
Members of our media team are responsible for documenting everything that takes place at camp through photographs and videos. Some tasks include but are not limited to:
- Photographing camp events throughout the day
- Multiple daily photo uploads
- Compiling an end-of-summer yearbook
- Compiling an end-of-summer photo/video yearbook
- Creating marketing videos throughout the summer
- Updates to Wicosuta social media
- Creating marketing material for year-round use
Spending your summer as part of the Media Team is awesome! You get to spend the summer outdoors at a beautiful camp, capturing kids having the time of their lives. It will probably end up being the time of your life as well!
Qualifications: Experience with photoshop, publisher, indesign and similar editing software.
Must be available: June 10-August 16, 2021.
Stipend includes: Salary, Travel Allowance, and Room and Board.
To find out more about spending a summer working at Wico visit our website at www.campwicosuta.com . If you are interested in working with us apply directly online. If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-846-9426/914-946-0927.