Pioneer Ground-breaking Design
With, on average, 45% of energy consumption in buildings coming from lighting, we bring value to our clients’ projects through interpreting their creative aspirations to realize the potential of their developments.
Human factors greatly influence our design decisions. We focus on the user experience, ensuring the correct ambience is achieved. Day to day, we work closely with architects and end user clients to interpret their creative aspirations and realize the potential of their developments.
With us, your preconceptions will be tested, your resilience built, and your career enriched. This role offers you the opportunity to:
· Environmental Impact Assessment work to meet planning requirements considering light spill analysis and overshadowing
· Sunlight & daylight massing analysis for architects and developers
· Daylight design including specification of control devices such as louvres and shading devices
· Lighting strategies & master-planning for public realm and cities
· Lighting concept designs
· Concept visualization & 3D light modelling
· Scheme outlines with cost feasibility
· Detailed lighting design including architectural integration detailing
· Lighting control specification
· Bespoke luminaire design
· Site monitoring, including programming of control systems and focusing of luminaires
We’ll help you meet your goals, respecting your ideas and fostering your creativity, collaboration and innovation. In return we ask you to bring the following:
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Lighting, Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
· Coursework in lighting or building systems design
· Experience using AGI, Revit, and Photoshop beneficial
· Interest in the lighting design industry with an emphasis on daylighting or architectural lighting design
· Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible manner
· Eagerness to learn and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
Interested? Intrigued? Inspired?
Please apply online to be considered for this role. We are looking forward to your application!