Fall 2021 Brand Innovators Business Operations Internship
Do you have a desire to learn about a growing business in digital advertising & consulting? Do you have a passion for sales enablement and know what it takes to engage through strategic conversations and qualify enterprise level prospects?
Brand Innovators is growing fast and searching for a strong-willed, talented, self-starting intern to support various initiatives across North America, specifically for our business development / account management efforts. There is a ton of opportunity for career growth. This would be a great step for anyone seeking to eventually become an innovative Digital Marketer, Consultant, Account Executive or Sales Leader. If you think you have what it takes and want to join an exciting, fast growing company in the digital marketing and consulting space then apply!
Task and Responsibilities:
· Attend all partner and client calls, documenting outcomes and facilitating necessary follow-up
· Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail
· Schedule calls w/ relative brands and clients to satisfy company KPIs
· Expand, develop, and maintain fruitful relationships with clients
· Create and implement new strategies and methods to expand the company’s corporate network
· Maintenance of and attention to detail in working with internal systems (CRM, etc.).
· Confidence to understand client offerings and convert interest into qualified leads
· Attend local corporate events to improve industry understanding and expertise
- Strong organizational and analytical skills plus demonstrated capacity for understanding strategy
- Experience with CRM for data capture and prospecting preferred
· Patient, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and diligent, goal-oriented, detail-oriented
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Ability to learn quickly and work well independently, on teams, and under pressure
- Working knowledge of the advertising industry and other digital technologies is a plus
- Currently in an undergraduate or graduate program with an emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Communication
· This is an unpaid, remote position. We can provide class credit if needed.