Interested in interning at an up-and-coming and revolutionary startup?
Brag House is seeking Video Production Interns to help curate and create media content and become an integral part of the team’s development work and long term growth!
You will get to work in a fast-growing tech company, and be closely involved with our production team’s efforts for the collegiate sports and esports season. You will have opportunities to collaborate with a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds in legal, marketing, real estate and finance; as well as attend meetings and networking events with corporate leaders, professional athletes, and social influencers. Additionally, we will work on organizing and hosting events to gain strong followers right on your campus!
Think you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of developing an early stage startup in a tight-knit community? We would love to meet you!
- Assembling short duration media in a focused, stylistic, and trendy manner.
- Contribute to project script, research, and writing.
- Curate public domain media, as well as past Brag House content, for use on projects.
- Work with editors to create string outs of video media projects.
- Work with a team to create and refine various assets, including motion graphics.
- Work with teams of developers and project managers to facilitate projects.
- Assist with company events for college sports and esports events.
- Collaborate with other interns / departments on projects focused on growth and scalability.
- Attend staff meetings (video conference call).
- Provide support and other duties as needed on various projects to grow the business.
- Be familiar with at least a few of the programs below: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, After Effects), Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Avid, Sony Vegas Pro.
- Have a strong familiarity with relevant social media platforms (Tik Tok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitch.)
- Thrive in a fast-paced and system oriented team. Good with making deadlines, communication within your own team and other departments, and teamwork.
- Ideally a Media Communications, Film, Advertising/Marketing, or Graphic Design/Digital Art major with relevant experience.
- Have an interest in technology, startups, and learning more about video production and graphic design, both through guided practice and independent research.
- Self-motivated; able to work well without constant direction or supervision.
- High attention to details and advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups, keeping different perspectives aligned to a shared goal.
- Experience with any of the following organizational systems is a plus: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Hangouts, Sheets, Drive, Forms etc.)
- Able to contribute to the current culture and atmosphere that is warm, welcoming, and in line with the brand.
- Interest in college sports and esports
- Currently enrolled in a college (sophomore or junior preferred).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 is preferred.
A little About this internship:
- Hourly Requirements: Minimum 8 weeks and approximately 12-15 hours per week commitment; flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities (excluding US National holidays such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, etc.).
- Location: Our current HQ is in Brooklyn, but we have transitioned to operating 100% remotely.
- Ownership: Your time at Brag House will be meaningful and fulfilling – No coffee runs or anything like that! Team members across the company identify ongoing projects to address real business challenges – and we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity and go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day, you will meet your Brag House mentor who will help you navigate through your time here. We will teach you and provide feedback along the way.
- FUN: We work hard at Brag House but take every opportunity to find fun along the way. We are constantly working to incorporate ways to have fun as a community, even remotely, into our work week.
We are committed to bringing individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join Brag House for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working to provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
** The Brag House is an Equal Opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. **