Boss Truck Shops is looking for Customer Service/Sales Associates! Pay range: $11.00 – $17.00 per hour DEQ.
Whether you are looking to start your career, or you are an experienced service industry veteran, Boss Shop has a spot for you! Boss Shops is an industry leader with clearly defined career paths. Cashier
The Customer Services/Sales Associate/is responsible for greeting customers and determining if the shop can fulfill their requests or needs.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
- Obtain all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair order.
- Obtain approval from customers/companies prior to writing repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the total.
- Provide accurate estimates and wait times.
- Identify work required and then write detailed description of work required.
- Assign work to all technicians within the guidelines of Bosselman.
- Maintain organizational control of work in progress and work waiting to be done.
- Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other additional notes.
- Document all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty claims.
- Report all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
- Ensure completed shop tickets are properly billed and collected after work is performed.
- Develop communication with customers to identify their needs or concerns, and to sell additional products and/or services.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the parts area.
- Responsible for National Account billing and receivables.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
- Balance and organize shift paperwork in a timely manner.
- Responsible for your cash register shortages.
- Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Adhere to all Safety Policies.
- Stay current on all LMS training.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Retail or guest service experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable to drive, preferred.
- Must be able to maintain working knowledge of parts inventory.
- Able to work the computer system efficiently.
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.