In-Store Analytics is a start-up like business line within Bosch Security Systems focusing on Internet of Things-based Services. This Service offering brings anonymous shopper behavior data from the offline store to retailers so they can make informed decisions about their stores that improve customer experience.
During this internship, you become an integral part of the In-Store Analytics team and experience product management and marketing excellence applied in an agile, customer-centric environment. Specifically, you will:
- Support the agile solution development process with user insight collection and consolidation.
- Support market strategy creation with collection and presentation of market and competitor intelligence.
- Maximize marketing communication impact through content innovation and development.
- Enable customers’ adoption of our solution by contributing to the development of data-driven customer insights and visualizations
- Assist the data analytics team with the roll-out and support of new customer locations.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and August 2022 – business administration, economics, innovation management, business informatics, data analytics
- Completed at a minimum 2 years of study in one of the above curricula
- Must be able to commit to a minimum internship duration of 3-9 months
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 30-40 hours per week
- U.S. work authorization required. Bosch Security Systems, LLC. does not offer sponsorship for interns.
- Local applicants preferred
- The ideal candidate brings excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, and ideally first experience in business analysis or innovation management
- Self driven and team oriented
- A passion to work at the intersection of analysis and creativity and have strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Prior internship or work experience in marketing or product management.
- A passion for technology and comfortable using / promoting data-analytics related software products.
- Experience in programming languages for data analysis purposes, such as R and Python.
- Experience with dashboards for data visualizations, such as Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI is a plus.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)