1. According to the needs of the managers of each organization for HR, combined with HR related systems and policies, assist in solving the HR problems of the departments under their jurisdiction;
2. According to business needs, put forward organizational development needs, assist in organizational design and promote implementation;
3. According to business needs, propose annual personnel plans and recruitment requirements, promote the implementation of recruitment and carry out staffing;
4. According to business development and personnel requirements, propose talent development needs, assist in formulating and promoting the implementation of talent development plans;
5. Understand the ideological status of employees, conduct conversations and counseling, serve as the HR contact window for local employees, receive and handle employee complaints, etc., deal with employee relations related issues, implement rewards and punishments in accordance with the company’s relevant system policies;
6. Promote the on-site implementation of HR systems, policies, and projects in accordance with the requirements of HR professional modules;
7. Assist and coordinate the work of local personnel in various HR professional modules such as personnel operations and talent development;
8. Complete other related tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. No limits in Majors. (Human resource management, labor relations, social security, economics, sociology, psychology and other related majors are preferred);
3. Those with relevant internship experience are preferred;
4. Have a strong sense of responsibility and team awareness, good stress resistance and strong language skills;
5. Proficiency in using office software;
6. Good English ability, and ability in other languages (Japanese, Korean) is preferred.