This position is responsible for supporting and assisting with the development of renewable energy and battery storage projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support to project managers on all aspects associated with renewable energy and battery storage projects.
• Proficient in GIS.
• Researches, understands and communicates local zoning requirements.
• Organizes and compiles zoning applications on a timely basis.
• Fulfills applications and permitting requirements for local, state and/or federal approvals.
• Becomes proficient in renewable energy resource assessments, electric load analysis, project sizing, electric rate schedule modeling, and financial modeling.
• Coordinates, assists and becomes proficient in preparing customer communication documents.
• Manage tasks according to budgets and schedules.
• Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point)
• GIS proficiency required
• Strong organization, time management, and accounting skills
• Ability to write effective, concise reports
• Minimum of 1-2 years of business-related experience preferred
Education & Training*:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a relevant field required
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered