We are looking for experienced Jib and Steadicam Operators to work in our B1G Network studio in Chicago.
A flexible work schedule is required, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative live television environment.
- Must be able to listen to Pilot/Director’s commands and react swiftly and accurately.
- Responsible for correctly positioning and framing shots and be able to make smooth on-air moves.
- Should be a problem solver and quick thinker to resolve existing issues and to work around problems that arise during live shows.
- Must be proficient with operation of broadcast equipment within assigned area, including set up and maintenance.
- You must be detail-oriented and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Other experience a plus in areas of Floor Director or Steadicam.
- Steadicam Operators must have experience running professional vest managed steadicam, a 40 pound weight minimum is a consideration for this role – Must be able to lift, carry, and move with a minimum of 40lbs.