Summary: To facilitate, assists all aspects of Big Cedar Lodge Fun Center. Including but not limited to laser tag, bowling, ropes course, and go-cart track other activities. Its primary responsibility is to ensure that the areas it oversees provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in day to day operations
- Help facilitate certification and train associates in needed areas.
- Must be capable of participating in all activities including elevated activities and confined spaces.
- Must be able to perform duties in inclement weather
- Supervise Fun Center Activities and implement environmentally oriented programs which are safe and fun for all participants.
- Confer regularly with the Fun Center Managers and other Company personnel to plan, coordinate and evaluate services/activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Assist with the implementation and supervision of activities for guests throughout all major holidays.
- Enhance guests experience through activities and programs.
- Will perform other duties as required.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of guests or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Skills and Abilities
The ability to work well with a team, to prioritize, a sense of urgency and a real concern for guest satisfaction.
Must have a safe driving record and the ability to obtain a Missouri class E or Arkansas “P” designated driver’s license.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Arcade flashing lights exposure.