BESTORQ Inc, an industrial power transmission company based in Lincoln, NE, is seeking an intern to assist engineers at the Lincoln, NE location.
The main duties will be:
1) Product Testing – assist with general product testing including test set up, data collecting and interpreting, data entry, and tester maintenance
2) Equipment Design – assist engineers with designing new test and production equipment
3) Equipment Construction – assist engineers with construction of new equipment
4) Research and Troubleshooting – help with component sourcing and problem solving
5) Maintenance and Ongoing Improvements – repair machines and work to improve function
1) Excel and SolidWorks experience
2) General equipment maintenance skills
3) Programming/electrical skills a plus
4) Ability to effectively communicate ideas
5) Experience with power and hand tools
Preferred Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mech Systems Management, Industrial Engineering
Approximately 10-30 hours per week, flexible. Candidates who are a good fit may be offered an extension through the summer or beyond.