The Senior Marketing Specialist is a tactical and strategic partner for all areas of the BerkleyNet team. As part of the Marketing team, this role is integral in the evolution and execution of BerkleyNet’s marketing and communications strategy. The Senior Marketing Specialist takes ownership of tactical duties such as campaign and social media planning, collateral development, outbound communications, internal communications, training development, graphic design and event planning. Additionally, this role identifies opportunities to better connect and communicate with our audiences and partners – using innovation behaviors and creative strategy to evolve our messaging channels and tools.
How we communicate is a core piece of who we are and how we deliver our Ridiculously Fast. Amazingly Easy. brand promise.
Learn who our customers are and how our business works, then work across the organization to support a variety of projects as our business evolves.
Strong communication, strategic thinking and a dedication to finding solutions will be the key to your success. Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator, self-motivated, highly organized with attention to detail, an analytical and creative problem solver and a team player.
The Senior Marketing Specialist fulfills the primary responsibilities of the role by executing the following duties and tasks:
- Plans and executes employer branding through social media, berkleynet.com, and recruiting support
- Drives agency engagement and revenue through outbound marketing campaigns for agency partners and other audiences
- Monitors outbound messaging channels (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Twilio, Pypestream, etc.) and works cross-functionally to develop and implement new use cases
- Creates and maintains customer resources such as sales collateral, training materials, welcome guides, etc. as well as customer journey and persona maps
- Develops collateral, trainings, videos and tutorials using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Piktochart and Prezi
- Manages project implementation for new communication and/or digital tools – outlining concepts, gathering requirements, managing teams and deadlines, communicating to stakeholders, etc.
- Analyzes performance across communication channels and initiatives, provides recommendations on how to improve results
- Leads event planning for the Annual Meeting and other events – developing content, coordinating logistics, creating collateral, planning communications, day-of execution and any other event-related tasks
- Supports BerkleyNet’s Innovation and culture development efforts through messaging, design and coordination
- Researches new communication tools and channels to bring fresh ideas to BerkleyNet’s communication and messaging
- Works with all levels of leadership team to assist in the development of messaging and presentations
- Develops strong working relationships across all functions
- Builds a holistic understanding of the organization for a well-rounded perspective, seeking knowledge from team members across all functions
Evidence-Based Decision Making
Challenge the Status Quo
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in marketing or a related field
- Business and technical writing skills
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and/or strategy
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, understanding the needs of our different customer bases and designing solutions that fit our business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and coordinate projects
- Highly detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience leading project teams in a deadline driven environment
- Graphic design skills – Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience planning and coordinating events for 100+ attendees
- Bachelor’s degree
Travel Required – Moderate – up to 25% Travel