Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping people and a tendency to have some fun doing it? Then, we think we just might be a better team with you on it.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
BerganKDV has provided innovative yet practical solutions for small to large-size companies since 1945. From our beginning as a trusted CPA firm, we have expanded and adapted to offer business planning and consulting, tax, audit and accounting, wealth management, human capital management and technology services across the country. At BerganKDV we believe our role as advisors is to build relationships with our clients, take an active interest in their unique situations, and provide expertise and resources to help them achieve their goals. Bringing value to our clients is what we do best and seeing them succeed is our ultimate goal.
Our team is full of down-to-earth people with a passion for client service and an understanding that your personal lives are just as important as your work ones. Because, after all, we know that a great team member is one that is happy inside our walls and outside them! It’s not just your career, it’s your future – so make sure you join a team where you feel at home. BerganKDV gives you the opportunity to work alongside professionals at all levels and explore what works best for you. Start here, even before you graduate, and begin building you the future you want.
Audit Interns will assist staff in performing client service activities and who will develop a working knowledge of the objectives of an audit.
Full-time preferred with part-time available, start and end date flexible in the months of July – October 2022.
Can work out of any one of our office locations: Bloomington, St. Cloud, Omaha, Kansas City, Cedar Rapids, Coralville, Des Moines, or Waterloo.
- Assist in the execution of audit procedures.
- Perform various duties such as understanding routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client’s engagement history and planned audit approach.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrate teamwork, integrity and accountability. Assist and collaborate with team members.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills?
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic?
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications
EXPLORE THE WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE
BerganKDV is a leading professional services firm with a contagious culture; where growth is fostered and making a difference means something. Our values drive our decisions, and our passion is empowering people and creating wow experiences for our clients.
- Growth Potential
- Close-Knit Collaborative Team
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Customized Career Path
- Open Door Leadership Style
- Entrepreneurial Operating System – EOS / Traction
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.