– Works with clients on day-to-day operation of their company’s 401(k) plan.
– Account administration – including compliance, ADP/ACP testing and Form 5500 preparation.
– Responsible for preparation of quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
– Able to communicate effectively with plan sponsors and participants.
– Staying abreast of industry knowledge and trends while understanding client’s needs.
– Build and maintain positive working relationships with areas internal and external to our organization.
– Takes ownership of client’s business needs and when special attention is needed for specific area or issue.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Able to work with numbers quickly and accurately.
– Must be organized and able to coordinate work requirements.
– Proficient in Excel and experience with Microsoft word and Outlook.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
– Paying great attention to detail.
– Dependable, flexible and reliable with great respect for company culture.
BPI offers a great benefit package!
-100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
-100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
-Health Savings Accounts
-Short Term Disability
-Paid Time Off
-37.50 hour work week