· Tracks consultant marketing data, plans training meetings, maintains databases, and prepares report.
· Implements marketing strategies by analyzing client needs and consultants’ strengths and weaknesses; preparing marketing strategies, plans, and objectives; and updating calendars.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
· Supports training staff and consultants by providing marketing data, market trends, open positions forecasts, account analyses, and client feedback.
· Plans training meetings to assist consultants to get familiar with marketing standards and procedures.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
· Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or other related fields
· 1+ years related experience preferred. Master’s Degree preferred.
· Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
· Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
· High integrity with a proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Highly preferred candidates also have strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and communication
· Ability to work independently, solve problems and apply analytical judgment
· Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
BeaconFire Inc is an e-verified the company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all the qualified international candidates.