- Build a strong and extensive clients network and relationships
- Demonstrate discretion and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests
- Build relationships with senior level decision makers and hiring managers
- Have a clear understanding of technical roles and responsibilities and be able to effectively communicate the client’s requirements to the recruiting team
- Ensure that important information and urgent business matters reach the appropriate parties in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Good understanding of IT Solution Business, Sales and Recruitment processes from contract negotiations to contract closings
- Successful track record managing all accounts and growing them through relationship selling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and customer interface skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Sales background is an added advantage
This job offers excellent salary, performance-based bonus and other standard benefits as per the company policy.
Salary: 20 – 35 per hour
We will sponsor H1b for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time