Sales Associate – Salary + Commission/Bonus
Bayou City Hemp Company
Do you have a vision to help launch and build a new brand that will elevate all users?
We are pioneering a targeted focus on sharing an exciting, personal and memorable experience for all occasions. Using industry leading technology to produce a CBD water soluble addition to any beverage, coffee and food offerings as well as white label CBD based products. This an opportunity to be part of building and developing a strong customer base that will embrace and drive Bayou City Hemp to the next level.
Successful new product/innovation launch experience preferred. Responsible for advancing and securing sales in the market, performs functions to secure new accounts and service the needs of the existing accounts with an assigned territory.
As a Sales Associate, you will help grow and develop account relationships located within select markets. (Houston, Austin, Dallas, Norman).
• Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization’s products within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet sales targets.
• Pursue sales leads, personally visit existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, prepare price quotes, delivery dates and service obligations to meet established revenue targets.
• Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customers.
• May troubleshoot and handle customer related inquiries.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. (Staff trainings, event sales/networking)
Four-year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver’s license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 25 pounds.
· Quick learner, Self-starter, Driven to succeed;
MOTIVATION, ENERGY, & EXCITEMENT TO WORK WITH THE BEST TEAM IN TEXAS IS A MUST
Benefits to you as an CBD B2B Account Manager:
· A well-respected and very profitable product line to your current portfolio
· Significantly increase you overall annual earnings
· Open new accounts or increase your average sale to existing customers
· Company support on the front and back-end to maximize your sales success
· Product samples to demonstrate the exceptional quality and value proposition
· Possibility of full-time employment after evaluation of performance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
All Account Managers are required to wear a mask and perform daily temperature checks to ensure they are not sick before coming to work or going into the field
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.