At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Seed Production Reliability Engineering Co-Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seed Production Reliability Engineering Co-Op, are to:
- Support Maintenance and Reliability projects for North America Row Crops including Spare Parts Identification, Inventories, and Standardization of Information.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled pursuing a minimum of a bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to commit to a 7-month Co-Op (mid-Jan. – Aug.);
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize (thoughts, data, etc.);
- Knowledgeable in mechanical equipment;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Desire to learn and willing to ask questions and able to adapt to change;
- Have your own transportation to and from the worksite, as most of the work locations are situated in areas with no public transportation available.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS – SAP PM or other);
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Ag Engineering, or other related Engineering degree.
YOUR APPLICATION Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location:United States : Missouri : Kansas City