At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in. We are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2021 and for the ninth consecutive year, BASF was named one of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc, moving up two places from 14 in 2020 to 12 in 2021. BASF was also recognized as a Top Company for Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) for its corporate social responsibility and philanthropic programs, practices and investments. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Ag Professional Internship Program – Sales & Marketing Summer 2022– Crop Protection
Where the Chemistry Happens…
BASF’s Professional Internship Programs were created to provide highly motivated, mobile-minded current university students an opportunity to enhance their professional skills through a variety of diverse learning experiences. Participants will contribute to real-world assignments within different domestic locations. They will explore career options and develop technical and professional decision-making skills, while fulfilling specific business needs. Participants also have the opportunity to assess their capabilities, skills, and interests and gain valuable exposure to BASF’s culture, values, and decision-makers.
Explore your sense of adventure! Build your professional network! Engage your passion for challenge!
Apply for the BASF Ag Professional Internship Program!
- As a highly motivated undergraduate student, you will participate in a summer internship program with BASF’s Agricultural Solutions organization.
- Utilizing your experience in your area of study, you will help complete various projects which will provide the opportunity to further develop both technical and professional skills.
- 12 week assignments are available nationally with our marketing, field sales and technical services.
- Assignments can be located in a variety of locations throughout the U.S
- Enhanced career development and value delivery to BASF. Throughout the internship, BASF will host learning events for personal and professional development, and the opportunity to explore possible career tracks within the company.
- Strong knowledge preparing you to build relationships with growers, retailers, distributors, and key influencers, while learning to develop business strategies and tactics that help growers get the most on every acre.
- The tools to communicate the value of BASF’s innovative crop protection products and services.
- The opportunity for consideration of future opportunities within the organization including the Full-time Ag Professional Development Program.
Formula for Success:
- Undergraduate students majoring in Agricultural Sales, Agribusiness, Marketing, Agronomy, Biology, Plant Science, or related field.
- Demonstrated academic achievement with a Minimum Major GPA of 3.0
- Actively enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education. BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Active participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
- A commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- A valid Driver’s License
- Agility/Leadership potential
Want more information? To learn more about our program, visit https://agriculture.basf.us/hiring-and-recruitment.html