Market Makers – 2021 Bank of America Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum
The client-facing businesses in Market Makers provide financial solutions to individuals, institutions, and companies of all sizes.
The teams include:
- Consumer, Small Business Strategy & Digital Banking: This team delivers innovative banking products and services with unmatched accessibility and security to meet the deposit, borrowing, saving, investment and small-business needs of approximately 48 million customers across the U.S.
- Credit & Wholesale Banking: Members of this team partners closely with the front-line banking sales teams across Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth Management Banking to deliver optimal credit solutions by leveraging innovative digital technology.
- Global Corporate & Investment Banking: As a member of this team, you would be part of a product, country coverage or industry group structure and underwrite capital-raising transactions in the equity and debt capital markets on behalf of large corporations, governments and institutions globally to enable them to grow their business.
- Global Transaction Services: This team provides comprehensive global treasury solutions to clients, including liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange, commercial card services, and custody and agency services.
- Sales & Trading: This team is responsible for managing sales, trading, and hedging activities for institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, commodity and equity businesses by leveraging market analysis and investment research.
- Wealth Management: Members of this team create innovative solutions to deliver wealth and asset management services for high-net-worth clients including individuals, families, business owners, and institutions by drawing in strategic industry and market insights.
Applicants chosen for consideration will be invited to (a) complete a pre-recorded video submission and (b) indicate the internship programs from the list of businesses above for which they would like to be considered
- This process will help determine which business-specific seminars and small group sessions participating students attend
While student applications are limited to one Launchpad, we will consider applicants for all forums based on capacity.
Selected students will experience business-specific seminars, join panel discussions on diversity and inclusion, and participate in small group networking over the span of multiple days. Each virtual session will be hosted live and feature opportunities for two-way communication with members of our team.
This forum is designed to prepare students from historically underrepresented backgrounds in financial services; specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBT+, military veterans and people with disabilities, for the fast-paced internship recruiting process. We also define diversity broadly to include any attribute, background, or life experience that may contribute to an atypical or unique business perspective, including economic circumstances, family educational attainment, or geographic origin. Selected students will be considered for 2022 summer programs.
Bank of America is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce –all students are welcome to apply.
Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2022 and June 2024. Students who have accepted a Summer Analyst 2021 internship offer at Bank of America are not eligible to apply.