FinTech & Data Science – 2021 Bank of America Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum
These innovative technical divisions across FinTech & Data Science develop and maintain our world-class platforms by using data and predictive analytics to solve our most complex challenges
The teams include:
- Corporate Audit: This global team maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the organization including a fully dedicated Automation and Data Analytics function that leverages core programming languages and tools to identify automation opportunities and conduct data analysis.
- Experience Design: This team focuses on our digital platform and creates engaging user experiences that turn complex tasks into simple, elegant interactions & offers concepts that explore new ways to solve challenges.
- Global Technology: This global team delivers technology services that form the backbone of the company’s retail, commercial and institutional businesses, as well as its key support functions around the world. Members of this team develop and deploy leading-edge technology in areas such as mobile and online banking, payments processing, technology infrastructure, cyber security, risk and capital management, and enterprise data management.
- Quantitative Analytics: A part of our Risk organization, this team focuses on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. As a member of this team, you would develop emerging risk assessments, and perform credit risk scenario analysis as well as modeling regarding some of our key risk factors.
Applicants chosen for consideration will be invited to (a) complete a pre-recorded video submission and (b) indicate the internship programs from the list of businesses above for which they would like to be considered
- This process will help determine which business-specific seminars and small group sessions participating students attend
While student applications are limited to one Launchpad, we will consider applicants for all forums based on capacity.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
Selected students will experience business-specific seminars, join panel discussions on diversity and inclusion, and participate in small group networking over the span of multiple days. Each virtual session will be hosted live and feature opportunities for two-way communication with members of our team.
This diversity and inclusion forum supports the bank’s commitment to equity and inclusion by recognizing top campus talent from historically underrepresented backgrounds in the financial services industry; specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBT+, military veterans and people with disabilities, for the fast-paced internship recruiting process. Our goal is to host a diverse group of attendees, and all students regardless of diversity status are welcome to apply. Selected students will be considered for 2022 summer programs.