Corporate Functions – 2021 Bank of America Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum
Corporate Functions: These numerous functions act as internal consultants across all lines of businesses to deliver strategies and decision-making that enable the success of day-to-day business
The teams include:
- Chief Administrative Office: This team is responsible for the policies, processes, programs, and tools to engage and manage a third party which includes category management, procurement, sourcing, process and design, testing, and operations.
- Chief Financial Officer Group As a member of our CFO function, you would be part of a specialist team focused on: balance sheet and capital management, line-of-business finance, infrastructure finance, investments, accounting and regulations or investor relations.
- Corporate Audit: This global team maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
- Global Human Resources: This team operates as a strategic partner to each area of the bank, focused on making Bank of America a great place for people to work. As a member of the GHR team, you would help the company provide comprehensive and competitive benefits, learning and development opportunities; support diversity and engagement initiatives; and promote an inclusive workplace for our employees worldwide.
- Global Operations: Members of this team develop innovative strategies and solutions designed to enhance our clients’ performance and support clients in reaching their business goals. Operations teams perform vital functions, including settlement, clearing and reconciliation processes; trade validations; risk and profit-and-lost control; and general oversight of key processes.
- Global Risk: This team focuses on the management of all aspects of risk, including strategic, market, credit, compliance, liquidity, operational, model and reputational risk matters to support sustainable, profitable corporate growth.
Applicants chosen for consideration will be invited to (a) complete a pre-recorded video submission and (b) indicate the internship programs from the list of businesses above for which they would like to be considered
- This process will help determine which business-specific seminars and small group sessions participating students attend
While student applications are limited to one Launchpad, we will consider applicants for all forums based on capacity.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
Selected students will experience business-specific seminars, join panel discussions on diversity and inclusion, and participate in small group networking over the span of multiple days. Each virtual session will be hosted live and feature opportunities for two-way communication with members of our team.
This diversity and inclusion forum supports the bank’s commitment to equity and inclusion by recognizing top campus talent from historically underrepresented backgrounds in the financial services industry; specifically Black/African American,Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBT+, military veterans and people with disabilities, for the fast-paced internship recruiting process. Our goal is to host a diverse group of attendees, and all students regardless of diversity status are welcome to apply. Selected students will be considered for 2022 summer programs.