Hiring Product Team: Acumatica Construction Edition
Are you a proactive, driven, self-starter who excels at solving complex problems? Do you thrive by quickly tackling issues for customers to help them achieve their goals? Are you an analytical person who loves working with data? Are you an independent, self-sufficient person that excels in maintaining customers with your speedy response and professional communication style? Do you constantly thirst for knowledge and execute work with precision?
If you are a growth-minded professional who struggles to find others that can keep up with you, then we may have the perfect role for your career.
For 35 years, Bangert has partnered with construction companies to generate over $253,000,000 in additional earnings through applied technology. We help build businesses with innovative solutions and tackling complex problems.
We are looking for only high performing talent with integrity; and a professional-grade ERP consultant who is a born problem-solver. We take a “digital-first” approach and have invested in modern platforms that drive our company and teams forward. If you are driven to succeed in an evolving environment, we urge you to take the next step in your career path to build a legacy at Bangert.
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management capabilities
- Alignment with our core values
- You enjoy solving problems and getting into the details
- A strong willingness to learn new things and expand your knowledge
- A desire for an environment where your talents are valued and growth is important
- Satisfaction from knowing you’ve helped a customer achieve the desired results
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Enjoyment in working with a team of dedicated professionals
Areas of knowledge that will be essential for this position:
- An accounting or business degree or 1+ years of comprehensive accounting experience
- Knowledge of accepted practice in the following areas:
- Excellent project-based skills
- An understanding of business accounting practices
- Familiarity with or the desire to learn about the construction industry
- Competitive Salary with Incentive Opportunity
- 401K Match (Up To 5%)
- Employer/Employee Contributed Health Plan
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Disability
- Available dental and eye coverage
- 15 days PTO