Summary: Baltimore Urban Baseball Association (BUBA) is seeking a candidate to provide Baseball/Softball research and analysis through statistical modeling, visualizations, and other assigned projects. This individual will support the BUBA staff as well as other branches of the Performance, Player Development, and Baseball/Softball Operations staffs.
- aide in driving performance initiatives through integration of statistical analysis
- Utilize Athlete Management System to effectively display data and produce reports (written and visual) for the BUBA coaches
- Conduct statistical analysis, quantitative research, and data modeling on motion capture data and other information related to biomechanics.
- Manage reporting and analysis of all programs related to Sport Science.
- Work closely with Analytics and Systems departments to properly support, maintain, analyze, and distribute all Sport Science related information.
- Lead in data analysis of novel empirical experiments to further BUBAs understanding and research of Sport Science related fields.
- Produce insights and models developed for Sport Science to impact decision making in player development and evaluation.
- Provide analysis and reporting on human performance data to optimize player performance and minimize injury risk.
- Conduct quantitative research to support ad-hoc requests from BUBA Staff.
Start and end dates are flexible. Part-time or Full time is flexible.