Telecommunications Sales Representative
Axios Professional Recruitment is searching for a highly motivated, creative, successful, disciplined and results-oriented Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment to join the team of a brand-new national telecommunications start-up.
“Think service not sales, think relationships not slick tactics”
What We Offer:
- Base + Commission. Totally yearly compensation expected – Over $70,000.
- Day one Benefit Eligibility!
- In depth training program with full commission potential.
- Fun culture with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Be a subject matter expert on all products and services.
- Support clients’ needs by offering new customers our UCaaS innovative telecommunications platform including, Live Support, Visual Assistant, Call Center, Call management services, and telephony hardware.
- Creatively architect client solutions, educating customers in new ways to communicate and conduct business.
- Qualify, build, and own a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales forecasting.
- Aggressively pursue, close, manage, and drive sales opportunities; convert new business on a monthly cycle, meet & exceed quota expectations.
- Build trust, loyalty, and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers; enhance customer experiences.
- Develop and execute account plans for key accounts.
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines simultaneously.
Skills & Experience:
- A successful background in telecommunication sales and the UCaaS market with a similar business model and focus preferred
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Proven success in prospecting, engaging, and acquiring mid-market customers.
- Ability to organize, break down, and clearly articulate complex thoughts, ideas and instructions.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Accurate Order execution and quoting skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed way.
- Strong desire to take initiative and confidently direct client/customer interactions.
- Entrepreneurial flair – ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- 2 years of technology sales experience required (on site PBX, Hosted Solutions, VoIP).
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting start-up.
- No red tape or bloated corporate bureaucracy.
- A fun entrepreneurial group with the capital and ability to grow.