The COVID Testing Specialist (“Testers”) is an integral member of Axiom’s Operations Department (“Operations”). The Testers coordinate and administer full-cycle COVID-related testing needs at client’s site location. Additionally, the Tester will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Health Safety Supervisor.
The essential functions of the Testers are to:
- Administer required tests for COVID-19
- Staff medical checkpoints as assigned
- Collect lab results and ensure safe delivery of lab samples
- Liaison with Health Safety Supervisor regarding additional needs
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 1-3 years’ experience with administration. A working understanding of epidemiology, occupational health, and safety, and/or industrial hygiene is encouaged but not required.
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach,
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work,
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Ability to lift 25 pounds,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.