Position Summary: This is an intern position providing support and consultation for AWG proprietary and vendor endorsed retail business systems and programs with the associated P & L responsibilities.
- Actively promote and market AWG retail technology solutions.
- Provide consultation for the solutions and services offered and endorsed by AWG.
- Provide and coordinate training for retail technology offerings.
- Serve as the primary point of contact in the areas of ordering equipment, electronic payment processing, check services, gift cards, point of sale, back office, PCI Compliance, and vendor partner services.
- Coordinate with AWG management, employees and vendors in bringing the needed resources to our member locations.
- Work with our vendor partners to ensure service commitments are met.
- Communicate the benefits of our preferred vendor program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the point of sale vendor community to ensure member needs are addressed.
- Develop member relationships through performance, follow through and commitment.
- Provide support and resolution for member issues.
- Coordinate vendor schedules where required for member support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology
- 3 years of retail grocery, grocery wholesale or point of sale experience a plus
- MS Office Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Communicate effectively
- Travel as required
- Project management
- Work well within a team