Client Support Analyst
Our Client Support Analyst works with the established Ascentis client base and provides ongoing support as our clients utilize our various HCM products to perform many functions critical to their organization’s success and functionality. As a Client Support Analyst, you will provide unsurpassed customer support to the ever-changing needs of our clients. The support they provide varies from simple explanation all the way to complex analysis of system function. Centered around our cultural norms, the team focuses on critical thinking, problem solving and communication to crush goals and excel personally and professionally.
What are the general responsibilities of the position?
Our Client Support Analysts are a significant part of what keeps Ascentis running. They have a high intensity day, and you will often find yourself looking at the clock finding it hard to believe the day is already over. Ultimately, you are focused on:
- Delivering exceptional, first line support regarding product functionality or issues to new and established Ascentis clientele via phone and email – you are the client’s advocate for success!
- Executing problem recognition, research, resolution and follow up to customer inquiries and problems, escalating as appropriate
- Collaborating with a team of client support analysts, technical support representatives, quality assurance and developers, to provide quick and professional response to escalated programming issues.
- Client Training in the form of a phone call, Zoom meeting, written documentation, or webinar is provided to clients as needed.
- Participating in special projects such as planning for year-end, documentation for Communities (on-line portal), presentations, and training.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Prior customer support/service experience with desire to exceed customer expectations
- A great attitude – You are the face of Ascentis and provide superior customer service skills, along with a proactive, positive attitude
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, active listening and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, priority setting and time management skills – you have the ability to work on many projects at a time
- Self-starter and ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Passionately collaborate to achieve best results