We Are Hiring
- Part time – 24 hours per week
- Two 12-hour shifts, 7a-7p
- Every third weekend and every third holiday
Great entry level position!
What You Will Do
Perform various activities regarding telemetry monitoring on patients requiring continual cardiac monitoring.
- Oversee and communicate cardiac patterns on telemetric devices.
- Maintain telemetry monitoring equipment and supply inventory.
- Document irregular rhythms and monitor changes in heartbeat.
- Forward changes to nurse and/or attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60
- days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
CNA experience preferred, but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer