Athletic Trainer- Oshkosh- part time
Position will be at a local high school in Oshkosh.
The position is part time 20 hours a week. Hours will be flexible but vary based on sporting events and events going on at the high school.
The Ascension Wisconsin Sports Medicine team in the Fox Valley steps up when they are called upon. They have a lot of tenured staff and would love for you to join their team.
Assess injuries and manage comprehensive treatment programs to prevent injury and rehabilitate athletes.
- Develop conditioning programs for injured and non-injured athletes to ensure safety in the program design incorporating nutrition plans and schedules customized to meet individual athlete needs.
- Design and implement comprehensive training or rehabilitation programs to prevent injury and illness among athletes.
- Evaluate and manage injuries. Maintain medical documentation on each athlete and acts as a liaison between the physician and the athlete.
- Prepare athletes for practice or competition based on team schedules, applicable regulations and guidelines, and in conjunction with physician and sports performance staff.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Athletic Trainer credentialed from the Wisconsin Athletic Trainers Affiliated Credentialing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required.