We are Lincoln’s Leader in Business Development. Our team focuses on creating competitive marketing campaigns for our clients. We use a series of strategies to attract, acquire, and serve our clients, consumers, in the best way possible by using a direct branding approach. This allows both the client and consumer to get the highest level of quality service during the acquisition process. We’re hiring motivated individuals who are looking for a career in Business Development, Marketing, and Sales to join our prestigious team. With company expansion just around the corner, we’re hiring a total of 5 qualified candidates for the Customer Account Manager position so we can teach, train, and continue to expand our client’s brand.
Ideal candidates will have the following QUALIFICATIONS/INTERESTS:
*Preferred but NOT mandatory qualifications/Interests are as follows:
- Management experience 1-2 years
- Direct Branding experience
- Strategic Management
- Customer Service (must be comfortable speaking with people)
- Business Financial Management
- Corporation Structure
- Marketing and Consumer Acquisition Campaigns
- Sales and customer acquisitions
Responsibilities included/not limited to:
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Ability to build a strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Uncapped compensation
- A supportive and creative work environment
- Annual Company Vacations (International)
- Weekly Pay + Bonuses
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor on call
- Opportunity to use a degree in Marketing, Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Business Management, and Communications.
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!