Argo aims to change the distribution and recognition of the world’s most outstanding short films, giving them a platform for representation. Our goal is to create a diverse platform that is both rewarding for filmmakers and inspiring for their audience. We’re looking for short film fanatics that want to spread awareness of Argo amongst their communities, while supporting the Argo team in curating content for Argo’s platform! This role is entirely remote and a wonderful resume-builder, as you would become one of the earliest adopters and users of the platform. If selected you will also receive all premium features on the platform for free and monthly compensation based on your participation.
– Passionate about short-films specifically and motivated to see Argo’s adoption and success on your campus
– A few hours a week to dedicate to the Argo Crew program
– Deep understanding of the film-industry
– Identifies as a creative, motivated by the democratization of film, and passionate about spreading Argo’s awareness
– Strong communication skills as this is a remote role
– Excited at the idea of becoming one of the first users of a new game-changing platform in the US
– Completion of provided tasks, consistent involvement and excitement towards the growth of Argo and the Crew program