Content Marketing Intern, Summer 2022
There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
The Content Marketing intern is a role full of energy, inspiration, and endless possibility. It’s perfect for someone with a passion for social media, pop culture, and creativity. Someone with the ability to ideate quickly and most importantly someone not afraid to give something new a try. This role will work closely with the creative and digital team to create on-brand content for social media, web, blog, email and more.
- Develop and engage with a targeted list of influencers and businesses on social media to create a presence and build rapport.
- Ideate new ways to engage with UGC content
- Develop ways to organically grow our audiences.
- Partner with local sales teams to create example pro content featuring local builders and architects to model a pro social strategy.
- Refresh existing content using new/different features on social platforms.
- Partner with the insights team to understand how the strategies of top competitors are manifesting via social and blog platforms.
Qualifications – Internal
- Adobe creative suite experience
- In platform experience with Reels, TikTok, etc.
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative spirit, but also able to work independently
- Active on social media (either personal accounts or in a previous role); knows what makes a good story on different social channels.
- Currently studying for, a degree in a marketing or design related field
Culture and Benefits:
“Be Orange. Be You.” is how we express our belief that by embracing our differences, and empowering you, we’ll be a stronger team able to accomplish what otherwise wouldn’t be possible. This Orange spirit has helped us become the #1 innovative window and door brand* and the one homeowners love the most**. It’s also why we’re committed to supporting you to approach each day with a bright outlook.
We look forward to seeing how your unique skills, background and experiences will inspire our team and help us continue to be the leader we are today.
* 2020 Andersen brand surveys of U.S. contractors, builders & architects
** 2020 Andersen Brand Survey of U.S. homeowners