Job Title: Program Manager
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
ADI’s Aerospace and Defense business unit develops a wide variety of multi-function modules, including frequency synthesizers, phased array beamformers, amplifiers, transmit/receive modules, frequency converters, proximity sensors, etc. These products are designed with a combination of SMT and hybrid construction technologies, and they operate at frequency ranges through millimeter-wave.
The Production Program Manager will co-lead the early product launch and long term support of these new products in MFG (manufacturing) to achieve technical performance, cost and contract delivery requirements. The Production Program Manager is responsible for planning, execution, and performance of new products in the MFG environment, working closely with Operations, Engineering, Planning, Finance, Quality and Development Program Management.
The Production Program Manager will lead the integration team and interface directly with Global Operations as well as the customer’s technical, contracts, and management personnel.
- Coordinate all programmatic activities, to include: LRIP preparation, formal MFG handoff, initial MFG performance assessment, detailed task and execution scheduling, team coordination, and financial tracking and management.
- Act as main point-of-contact for Global Operations and with the customer in support of all production program requirements.
- Lead a cross-functional team with a wide range of skill sets, ensuring roles and responsibilities of all team members are coordinated and executed in order to ensure successful program transition from development to production.
- Communicate program information internally and externally through presentations and correspondence.
- Coordinate quarterly MFG interface meetings for execution and efficiency enhancements.
- Maintain status reports of programs and customer commitments.
- Drive compliance to schedule and cost metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to engage and influence positive customer outcomes including schedule negotiations, scope change, and professional communications.
- Demonstrated experience making presentations to internal management and external customers.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
- MBA and/or PMP