- Can you create and manage a social media strategy and be the online voice of multiple concepts across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Youtube?
- Are you a creative person?
- Would other people describe you as a perfectionist?
- Do you build friendships quickly and easily with coworkers and other people?
- Can you influence other people’s perception of our brand through social media?
Amigos, a long standing, 100% employee owned restaurant chain is looking for a talented Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern to join the team at our Lincoln Corporate office. The Social Media Specialist/Digital Marketing Intern is critical to our organization’s success. This position works very closely with Marketing, Operations and other members of the executive team. Amigos will soon have a mobile app and the intern will not only learn about what it takes to make a digital program successful, but also will have the opportunity to see it from start to finish. You will be part of a team making decisions and doing the work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Grow social media presence and generate ideas for building brand image.
- Promptly respond and interact with social media followers
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns with a variety of goals (subscriber acquisition, streams, app installs, video views, etc.)
- Bring innovative ideas and recommendations to ensure the social media marketing remains modern, compelling, relevant and engaging.
- Paid internship, part-time or full-time with other duties
- Demonstrates documented immersion and expertise in social media
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
We are eager to tell you all about our company, employees, and culture. This is a faster paced, and energized atmosphere where employees are challenged and rewarded as they contribute to the business. We do have fun along the way! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Incentive Trips
- Growth Oriented Company
- Fun Work Environment
- Paid Time off
Amigos is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified application without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.