An Americaneagle.com project manager intern assists with real projects. A project manager is responsible for the success of the project through the system development lifecycle. They act as the primary liaison between the Americaneagle.com team and our client. The project manager plays a key role in cementing the long-term partnership we seek to establish with all of our clients.
The engagements our project managers lead will vary significantly. This makes the role exciting and rewarding as our project managers are exposed to compelling challenges across different industries, different technologies, and will partner with an incredible team across varying skillsets. Our project managers are responsible for managing our project budgets, communicating with our clients, our project timelines, mitigating project risks, blockers and escalations, tracking and measuring project status, managing scope, ensuring we produce quality deliverables, and controlling the work in progress. Communication, teamwork, passion, pride, adaptability, proactivity, ownership, organization, resourcefulness and positivity are all key to being a successful Americaneagle.com project manager.
There is no typical day for a project manager as they spend time on different activities such as preparing for kickoff meetings, organizing backlogs, sprint planning, attending daily scrums, taking notes in client meetings, building and automating status reports, collaborating with the team, reviewing design prototypes, reviewing completed functionality and more.
Americaneagle.com was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com’s list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past seven years.
- Assist with project timelines
- Track and measure project status
- Ensure quality deliverables are produced
- Help manage communication with our clients
- Assist with the project budget, scope and backlog
- Act as a liaison between our clients and development team
- Participate in kickoff, requirement, status, demo and training meetings with clients
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to assist a senior project manager
- Passionate about technology and the web industry
- Knowledge with any project management tools – Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Able to manage individual workload, take initiative and assume responsibility for tasks
- Knowledge with CMS or ecommerce platforms like Sitefinity, Sitecore, WordPress, Kentico and BigCommerce is a plus
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more.