Service Marketing Internship
Available Start Date: June 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Service Marketing Intern Role
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant responsibility paired with the support and guidance of the global Marketing team.
The Service Marketing Intern will collaborate with global teams across Marketing, Client Services and the New Service Innovation to support a wide range of initiatives including:
- Developing and communicating the full value of our suite of service offerings at AlphaSights to get the highest value for our clients
- Helping to develop an understanding of client needs and how AlphaSights can enhance the positioning of our service offerings to different client segments
- Working with the Brand & Communications and Design teams on the development of marketing collaterals introducing employees and clients to our services, e.g. slide decks, one-pagers, promotional videos etc.
- Working with Demand Generation to identify market opportunities and triggers within the user journey to target users with service marketing campaigns
- Working with Demand Generation to develop service marketing campaigns / engagement strategies
- Measuring the overall impact and effectiveness of service marketing activities
- Training internal client service teams to enhance their understanding of the AlphaSights service offerings and how to effectively upsell them to clients
- Updating global employee training materials to reflect changes in the service offerings
This position calls for an ambitious and dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, strong copywriting skills and a desire to support and collaborate with our client facing teams and internal teams.
More About Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, you’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career in marketing.
You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2022)
- Strong academic credentials in any major and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain key marketing skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
- Program Start Date: Early June 2021
- Program End Date: Mid August 2021
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Keywords: business acumen, research, private equity, client facing, commercial, marketing, campaign creation, content marketing, user, sales, account management, knowledge, leadership, leadership development program, internship program, summer, intern, juniors, offer eligible, professional development, capital markets, hedge funds, corporate strategy, Fortune 500, communication, student athletes, negotiation, new york city, project management, teamwork, fast-paced, high-growth, Best Places to Work for Recent Grads